Terms and Conditions
Added on : May 9, 2020 09:00 AM (IST)
Last updated on : May 9, 2020 09:00 AM (IST)
- Welcome to VARDAAN Solutions, owned and operated by Munshiapp Softwares Pvt. Ltd. with its registered office located at Bengaluru. The Applicaton is offered to users (who had any type of business) for download, conditioned on user’s acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained.
- By clicking on the ‘Download’ Button in the store (Play Store, App Store) , Users agreed to out Terms & Conditions.
- Our Application provides an online platform to its users to avail various services like moving their business online, getting insights of the businesses at any point of time, real time alerts to it’s customers etc.
- Download and use of this Application constitutes your consent to, and agreement to, abide by the most current version of these terms and conditions. We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating the Terms on our Application. You agree to be bound by subsequent revisions and agree to review the Terms periodically for changes to the terms and conditions. The most up to date version of the Terms will always be available for your review under the ‘Terms & Condition’ link that appears at the bottom of the Application.
- Use of the Application is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are Authorized users.
- The Application reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Application if we discover that you don’t have the business which is mentioned while registration (Either small scale or large scale) and have an account with us without the actual working store. The Application is not available to persons whose Authorization has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever.
- The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by us, unless we provide such Users with specific written authorization to re-use the Service. Unauthorized Users are strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access, directly or indirectly, the Application. Any such unauthorized use is strictly forbidden and shall constitute a violation of applicable state and local laws.
- You must not be a competitor of our Application or use our Service for reasons that are in competition with us or otherwise to replicate some or all of the Service for any reasons.
- Our Application may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Application to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Application is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- It is mandatory for the users to create an account on our Application in order to use services.
- In order to avail our services, you shall be required to create an account with us. In order to register and create an account you will have to provide certain personal information such as name, business type, store address, contact number and city of operation.
- OTP shall be sent to mobile device and the same will be verified in the application to verify your identity.
- You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information about your Account. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event you change any of your personal information as mentioned above in this Agreement, you will update your Account information promptly.
- When creating an Account, don’t provide any false personal information to us (including without limitation a false user name) or create any Account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene which you create through the Service that violates our Terms. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us sending an email to [email protected]
- Our Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Users.Our Application reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Our Application reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Our Application provides a platform for its users to regulate their business & manage it efficiently.
- Users who registered with us can create their orders in our application and can send the order related messages to it’s registered users.
- Registers users can also manage their sales, customer engagement and analytical insight of their business.
- We also create the personalized business card for the registered users with the personal & public data what they have provided during registration.
- Users can add their own set of services and price of their service in their personalized business account.
- Registered user can add helpers to his account by pre-registering them from their personlized account which will trigger a promotional text message the helper asking to download and avail the admin access to your account.
- User have the rights to add / terminate any of his helpers at any point of time.
- Team vardaan promises to give a quick support in case if any issue which is stopping the registered users to avail the services.
- We are providing our service at free of cost for the first 3 months and therafter we will charge a fixed monthly amount.
- Vardaan has complete rights to revise the service cost at any point of time and same will be notified to all it’s registred users.
You Agree and Confirm
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access our Application.
- Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of our Internet access provider or online service.
You may not use Application for any of the following purposes
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Application. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Application, or any other systems or networks connected to the Application or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Application, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other User or visitor to Application, or any other customer, including any account on the Application not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Application or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Application.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of our Application or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Application or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to us.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application or any transaction being conducted on the Application, or with any other person’s use of the Application.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Application or any service offered on or through the Application. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the app.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web APPs connected to the Application.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our Applications, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our Applications, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue our Application, services. We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Further we prohibit the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit, debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Application (excluding postings/content provided by the users) is and will remain the exclusive property of our Application and its licensors. The Application service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use the name of the Application or Application’s trademark or logo, or any other trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features relating to the Application or located on the Application.
- Users acknowledge and agree that the availability of the APP is dependent on the APP Store from which users received the APP license. Users acknowledge that the Terms are between users and us and not with the APP Store. Our APP, not the APP Store, is solely responsible for its Properties, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefore, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the APP, users must have access to a wireless network or other internet enable network, and users agree to pay all fees associated with such access. Users also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the APP Store in connection with the Company Properties, including the APP. Users agree to comply with, and their license to use the APP is conditioned upon their compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement (e.g., the APP Store’s terms and policies) when using the Company Properties, including the APP. Users acknowledge that the APP Store (and its subsidiaries) are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms and will have the right to enforce them.
- At some point we may wish to update the APP. The APP is currently available on Android/iOS (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the APP to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the APP. We do not promise that it will always update the APP so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android/iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the APP, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the APP, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
- Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Application, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our Application or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- We may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the Application (or any portion of the Application). In the event of suspension, cancellation, or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Application affected by such suspension, cancellation, or termination. In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination, the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Application, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Agreement, shall survive.
- In the event that we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its choice of law principles.
- The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts sitting in Bengaluru, India.
- Our Application’s team may send you information about offers, notices, letters and other communication to your mobile number. You can ask us to refrain from sending you offers or promotional offers by sending us an email at [email protected]
- In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the Application, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
- We will send an automatic text message to the users who places an order with our the registered users. We might also send some promotional SMS’s along with the Order related SMS.
- The Agreement, in connection with the other obligations, policies and rules detailed in writing on the Application constitute the entire agreement between you and the Application.
- For any further clarification of our Terms and Conditions, please write to us at [email protected]